Hi guys! This is my first time to cook chicken adobo so I’m sharing with you my seven simple steps on how to do it perfectly plus two additional techniques to make it more delectable! Wow?!
½ cup white vinegar
½ cup soy sauce
4 cloves crushed garlic
1 onion bulb
- Cut the chicken into quarters. How big your quarter cut depends on how much you can chew. Remember to use a sharp knife to do the cutting okay?
- Go get a cooking pot. Put cooking oil (oops! I forgot to mention that in the ingredients!). Open the gas stove. Make sure there is a fire. Put the cooking pot over the stove then after a while, count 1, 2, 3. Make a wish and then pour the cooking oil.
- Is it already bubbling? I mean the oil? Is it already boiling? Anyways, put the garlic. Smell. Hmmm… that smell. Then put the garlic. Mix them well.
- Grab those fat chickens. Put them inside the pot, together with the mixture in the 3rd instruction. For five minutes, make sure the chicken gets brown in color. Don’t put coloring powder alright?
- Then, put vinegar and soy sauce. You might also like to add some sugar or pepper or whatever you like. Just make sure if it wouldn’t taste bad, eat it and don’t just throw it all away. Be responsible for your actions okay?
- Put some water. Then let the chicken swim for around 30-45min. Stir once in a while to avoid burning the bottom.
- After 30 min., hey, are you still awake?
- Go get back to the kitchen. Check your chicken adobo if it is already cooked or not.
- Well, I guess it’s already cooked by now. Isn’t it? Don’t forget to capture photos for documentation. Share it to Instagram, Facebook or Twitter or whichever social networking sites you like.
Just google other instructions on how to cook adobo if you find my steps a little bit off. But you see, sometimes, somebody who doesn’t follow the crowd’s conventional steps is the one who stands out. Well, like Apple’s ad campaign, Think Different. So if you want to be someone… Alright, those are all guys! Eat well.